Recipe by Cliona O’Connor (@LeanMeanMomma)
- 5 x small apples
- 75g Homecook Wonderbar Milk Chocolate Cake Covering
- 75g Homecook Wonderbar Dark Chocolate Cake Covering
- A few squares of Homecook Wonderbar White Chocolate Cake Covering
- Melt 1/2 a bar of Homecook Wonderbar Milk Chocolate with 1/2 a bar of Homecook Wonderbar Dark Chocolate
- Cover each of the apples generously in the chocolate mix.
- Add your sprinkles or toppings and leave the chocolate to set.
- Melt the squares of Homecook Wonderbar White and drizzle over the apples to create a spider web effect.