Dark Chocolate Bark
A dark chocolate base with candied orange peel and nuts. Chocolate Bark can be topped with any ingredients of you fancy. This sophisticated combination is sure to satisfy any chocolate cravings.
Preparation Time – 30 minutes
Cook Time- 25 minutes
- 1/2 small orange peel cut into thin slices
- 1/2 tsp. stevia plus more for dipping
- 240ml water
- 2 bars Homecook Dark 72% Cocoa
- 1-1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- 1 tbsp almond slivers
- 1 tbsp pistachios, shelled
- Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In small pot, combine orange peel, stevia and water; bring to boil. Lower heat; cook 20 minutes, until peel is soft. Remove peels; let dry.
- In medium pot over low heat, melt chocolate.
- In medium bowl, stir together butter and cardamom until well mixed. Stir into chocolate.
- On prepared baking tray, pour chocolate. Using a spoon, smooth into heart shape.
- Dip orange peels into stevia; press peels, pistachios and almonds into chocolate.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes to set.