No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
The creamiest, easiest ice cream you ever will make!
Preparation Time – 10 minutes + freezing time
- 500ml double cream
- 1 can of condensed milk (approx 390g)
- 150g Homecook Wonderbar Milk Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk cream to soft peaks in a large bowl; I used an electric hand mixer.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments. Mix together melted chocolate, condensed milk, cocoa powder and vanilla until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to cream, folding together with a metal spoon.
- Place into a 2lb standard loaf tin or similar size vessel!
- Cover right over the surface with cling film. Place a layer of foil over the top and then place into the freezer for at least three hours.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer 5 minutes before scooping. Ice cream melted quickly and is deliciously creamy, have your bowl or cone at the ready!