Oreo Smores (S’mOreos) are S’mores made with Oreos instead of digestive biscuits. Next level treat over a fire while camping or at home made in the oven!
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cook Time- 1 minute
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 squares Homecook Wonderbar Milk Chocolate
- Preheat the grill with the rack in the second highest position.
- Twist the tops off the cookies. Arrange the cookie bottoms, cream-side up, on a baking sheet. Put a piece of chocolate on the cream filling and then top with a marshmallow, laying on its side (not upright.)
- Place under the grill until the marshmallows are golden, about 30 seconds.
- Sandwich each with the remaining cookie tops.
- Eat while they’re melted and gooey!