Rich Velvety Chocolate Pudding
The perfect Valentine’s Day dessert to tell that special someone how much you love them
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Serves – 2
- 140ml full fat milk
- 60ml double cream
- 30g caster sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour + 1 tbsp boiling water
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1 large egg yolk
- 40g Homecook 72% Cocoa Chocolate finely chopped
- Chocolate covered honeycomb, roughly chopped
- Warm the milk and cream together in a pot over a medium heat to gently warm.
- Whisk together sugar, cornflour and boiling water with cocoa powder in a separate pot.
- Whisk the egg yolk into the paste mixture, followed by the warmed milk and cream.
- Place over a low heat and whisk for 3 – 4 minutes until it has thickened.
- Take off the heat and whisk in the chocolate.
- Pour into glasses. Cover the top of the surface of the pudding with cling film and place into the fridge to firm up.
- Serve with honeycomb chocolate or more grated dark chocolate over the top.