Spooktacular Chocolate Bark
This bark tastes as good as its bite!
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Setting Time – 30 minutes
- 650g Homecook Wonderbar – Milk Chocolate flavour, roughly chopped
- 80g rice krispie cereal
- ½ a mug of mixed Halloween jellies/sweets for decorating
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place chopped chocolate into a large microwavable bowl and melt, stirring after every 30 seconds for a total of approximately 2.5 to 3 minutes.
- Fold in rice krispie cereal and then spread using a spatula onto your prepared tray creating a thin rectangle.
- Top with jellies/sweets and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until firm, approximately 30 – 40 minutes, before breaking or slicing into chunks.