Spooky Triple Chocolate Halloween Brownies
Tasty Halloween treats the kids will just love!
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 -22 minutes
Servings – 12
For the Brownies
- 240g butter
- 110g Homecook Wonderbar – Milk Chocolate flavour, roughly chopped
- 220g sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 90g cocoa powder
- 120g all purpose plain flour
- 200g Homecook Wonderbar – Milk Chocolate flavour, roughly chopped
- 80g Homecook Wonderbar – Milk Chocolate flavour, roughly chopped (for pretzels)
- 80g Homecook Wonderbar – White Chocolate flavour, roughly chopped (for pretzels)
- Handful of pretzels
- Candy or icing eyes, optional
- Preheat your oven to 180◦C (350◦F).
- Line a 9 inch square tin with baking paper and set to one side.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a microwavable bowl using 30 second increments.
- To the melted chocolate mixture add in the vanilla, sugar and eggs.
- Once combined, sift in the cocoa powder and flour.
- Bake for 22 – 25 minutes; until just set. Let them cool completely and then cut into 12 squares.
- Place brownies into the fridge overnight before completing or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt your white and milk chocolate separately in the microwave using 30 second intervals. Coat some pretzels in white chocolate, some in milk chocolate, and place them on a lined baking tray to set. Attach eyes before the chocolate sets!
- Place milk chocolate into a microwavable jug and melt using 30 second increments. Stir in coconut oil which will melt in the heat of the chocolate.
- Dip each brownie into the melted chocolate one at a time, and then place onto a lined baking tray.
- Place the set pretzels on top before the chocolate sets. Allow to set at room temperature. Store brownies at room temperature in a sealed container for 3-4 days.