White Chocolate and Orange Truffles
Orange White Chocolate Truffles are an orange lover’s dream come true! These decadent treats have a bright citrus flavour paired with a creamy, rich white chocolate. They’re great for gifts, parties or a weekend treat!
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cook Time- 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp Orange Juice
- zest of 1 medium orange
- 4 tbsp butter
- 170g Homecook Wonderbar white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp orange extract
- Icing sugar, for rolling
- In a saucepan, heat the orange juice and zest over low heat to steaming.
- After 5 minutes of steaming, add the butter to the pan. Allow the butter to melt completely.
- Add the white chocolate to a separate mixing bowl. Strain the orange juice-butter mixture over the chocolate chips and allow the chips to melt.
- Whisk the chocolate and liquids together until smooth. Lastly, stir in the orange extract.
- Cover the bowl and allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop the mixture into balls. Lightly coat your hands with the icing sugar and roll the balls into a round shape before rolling them in the powdered sugar.
- Freeze the powdered orange truffles until you’re ready to enjoy.