White Chocolate Candy Cane Bark
A super simple festive treat!
A kid-friendly delicious SUPER simple sweet treat. We kept things festive and sweet with some crushed strawberry candy canes on top but you could opt for peppermint and include some peppermint extract in the chocolate mix or add in some nuts for a touch more crunch.
Perfect for sharing… half the fun is in breaking it up into chunks!
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – Not sure we consider melting chocolate cooking!
Servings – 10 -12
- 3 bars (450g) of Homecook Wonderbar White Chocolate Flavour, roughly chopped or broken up
- 3 tbsp (45g) butter
- 5-6 small candy canes smashed*
- Add chocolate to a microwave safe bowl or jug. Microwave on high for 30 second intervals until almost melted. Stir briefly after each 30 second interval.
- Add butter to chocolate and mix to melt.
- Line a 9 inch square or similar capacity rectangle tray with baking paper and lightly grease with butter or spray oil.
- Pour melted chocolate and butter mix into the pan. Sprinkle broken candy canes over the top and place into the fridge for an hour to set.
- Break into chunks.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks in a sealed container.
*Add candy canes to a food bag, place onto a chopping board and bash up with a rolling pin!