White Chocolate Cookie Dough Blondies
A fabulous White Chocolate Cookie Tray Bake Awaits
Like a brownie, but blonde! Laced with white chocolate, these cookie dough blondies are everything you want in a soft baked cookie, baked in a tray and sliced into generous sized bars.
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 22- 25 minutes
Servings – 12
- 100g Homecook Wonderbar – White Chocolate Flavour, roughly chopped
- 220g butter, diced
- 100g caster sugar
- 150g soft brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 280g plain flour
- 100g Homecook Wonderbar – Dark Chocolate Flavour, chopped into chunks
- Pretzels and melted Homecook Wonderbar – Dark Chocolate Flavour, for topping
- Line a 9 * 13 inch tray with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil or butter.
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Melt white chocolate and butter together in the microwave using 30 second increments. Stir after each one until the chocolate is just about melted. It should only take about 1½ minutes in total.
- Add sugar and eggs to a large bowl and whisk until creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter to the eggs and sugar and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and then transfer the batter to your prepared baking tin.
- Smooth over the top with a spoon or spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22 – 25 minutes depending on how soft you would like them to be in the centre.
- Allow to cool fully before slicing.
- You can either top with a little dark chocolate and pretzels while they are still warm and the dark chocolate will melt from the heat, or you can top them once they’ve been sliced with a drizzle of dark chocolate to allow the pretzels to cling on tight.