White Hot Chocolate Bombe
These melting chocolate circles crack open to reveal mini marshmallows when dropped into a hot cup of milk
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Makes – 7
230g Homecook Wonderbar White chocolate
55g White Hot Chocolate
- Roughly chop the white chocolate and place in a microwave safe bowl, heat at 30 seconds at a time, stirring and heating, until melted. This typically only takes about a minute to two minutes depending on your microwave.
- Using a silicone circle baking mould, work with a few semi-circles at a time, use a spoon to spoon white chocolate into each mould. Use a pastry brush to brush chocolate into mould. Take care to get chocolate into the entire mould and up the sides. If you can see the mould itself too much, chocolate may be thin when you remove.
- Use clean fingers in a circle motion to push up the chocolate if its not too hot. Be sure to do this quickly after each couple as the chocolate hardens easily.
- Once you have filled your moulds with chocolate, put into the freezer for about 10 minutes for chocolate to harden and set.
- Remove and careful peel back the silicone mould, one at a time on each semi-circle, and place on a plate.
- Fill chocolate bombes with 2 tsp of white chocolate and a few mini marshmallows in half of the circles, put two halves together to make a circle and paint a seam around the middle with some more melted white chocolate, which you can also use to add additional sprinkles.
- Simply drop your white chocolate cocoa bombe into a hot cup milk and watch the magic happen! Stir to fully combine and enjoy.
White Chocolate bombes need to be placed into the fridge or freezer for storage until use.